In order to avoid common mistakes, we think it's
a good idea to go over the following questions before submitting a
job to Edison Litho.
- Are ALL IMAGES, digital photos and artwork,
included on transport disk?
- Are ALL IMAGES high resolution (300 dpi or greater)?
- If full color, have images been converted from RGB to CMYK mode?
- Did you prepare a laser copy or inkjet color copy of project to
accompany digital file? If emailing us the file, did you prepare
a PDF file of your project to insure proper layout?
- If CMYK or multiple spot colors, did you prepare laser copies
of separations to accompany digital file?
- Are all high resolution images PROPERLY LINKED to the layout document?
- Is the document properly trapped?
- Are all bleeds set and checked?
- Has the document been spell checked?
- If CMYK, have spot colors been converted
to process colors?
- Exceeding customer expectations for more
than 40 years!