Edison Litho was founded in 1958 and began operating
in New York City. The company's mission was based on establishing a
reputation of integrity and trust. Each job was carried out with utmost
care. Every customer was treated as though they were the only customer.
Over time the name Edison Litho became synonymous with
excellence in printing.
To serve it's ever-growing customer base, Edison Litho moved
it's headquarters to a new state of the art 40,000 square ft. facility
in North Bergen, NJ.
Due to popular demand, Edison Litho
added to its services a complete in-house bindery division.
Edison Litho expanded once again for our clients' growing needs and began
a 20,000 square foot web press